Wednesday, May 30, 2007

"I'm a little teapot..."

I'm sure Cooper will learn to hate this picture, but I just couldn't resist. One day when he's all grown up, we will look back on this and giggle. I love this picture because I feel it shows a little about both our personalities. It shows that I'm a little nutty because I put my kid in a huge teacup, and his expression shows exactly how he feels about the whole situation. Coincidentally, this was not photoshopped. He is sitting in a real teacup with a 10" diamter, it's actually a planter. Kevin still can't believe that I bought a planter just for this picture. What a photographer/mom won't go through to get a good photo op!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

oh, how cute, I love the teacup pics, so cute!

Manda said...

That's a great shot. :) Nice colour.