Sunday, July 15, 2007

Great results with a garage!


I believe that one of the greatest ways to learn lighting is to work with God's "soft box." On Friday I started to work on Cooper's 6-month photos. This was taken on our garage floor with a white fleece backdrop, a piece of plexiglass and the good ol' sun. I've thought a lot about it and really believe that you don't get results by owning the most expensive equipment, but rather learning how to use the equipment you already own. I will say though that having a sheet of plexiglass bigger than 2ft by 4ft wouldn't hurt!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

oh he is too stinkin cute, love this!

Tamika Jackson said...

I love this portrait. I have the same idea for a session I am doing with my nephew for his 1st birthday! Nothing like God's softbox. I love that!