Sunday, October 7, 2007

Great images of a 12-month old...

So many times clients tell me... "I've taken my little one to studio X several times, and they are just at that difficult age where they can't get any good pictures..."

One of my goals, as a photographer, is to capture the true personalities of my subject(s), whether they be 1 year-old or 30 years-old. I work very hard to help everyone feel comfortable in front of the camera, to just be themselves. This is one of the biggest reasons I am a location photographer. We take your child to an environment in which they feel comfortable. I never rush them, and we just play and work with them until they show their true side. Here's a few images from a session with a one year-old this past weekend.








1 comment:

Stephanie Stremler said...

These are beautiful images! The little girl is adorable!